Inqueue (we hereafter) is fully committed to respecting the privacy of each user of our service. This data protection policy describes in detail how information you enter or we gather are treated. Please read the following policy carefully. This data protection policy only covers the use of the service provided by the web pages served at inqueue.org and all subdomains here of. We only gather the absolute necessary information to be able to provide the advertised services.
Responsible for data protection
- Thomas Lee
- Kystvejen 65, 4.3
- 8000 Aarhus C
We use the following terms describing users of our service:
- “Domain” a collection of items.
- “Item” a queue.
- “Admin” an administrator of a domain in charge of controlling and authenticating use f domain.
- “User” a user affiliated/registered with a domain.
Gathering of information
We store the following personal information if you are a user or admin.
- Password (encrypted)
- Phone number
- Personal pincode (user only)
- Netflow Data and other logging mechanisms containing IP and timestamps for statistics.
If you, as a user, is affiliated/registered with a domain that involves pay per use, informations are shared with the respective domain admin for accounting purposes.
The informations shared (digitally) are:
- Email address for identity
- Mobile number for identity
- Timestamps related to usage
- Identification of service used
User to user information
To provide the service we offer, your contact information is shared with other domain users when engaged with the service. This provides informations necessary for communication between domain users related to the use of our service. If you are an unauthorized user on a public domain, only usernames and timestamps are publicly visible. Information shared among active and registered users on the same domain are:
- Phone number
Edit personal information
You can edit your user information on the site. It is your responsibility to:
- Protect against unauthorized access to your user account.
- To log out of your account when you are not using it.
- To keep your login information secret.
We have made many technical and organizational measures to ensure that your information are not accidentally or illegally deleted, published or know by unauthorized, abused or treated in conflict with the law.
Your personal information are either kept at inqueue or on data storage under the command of inqueue. No physical copies are stored. User information are copied and digitally stored as backup in case of failure to restore service. Only the last 14 days are stored as backup.
We store user information as long as needed to provide the service advertised. We store user data related to accounting for up to five years. In some situations, information is kept for a longer time eg. cases of complaints or compensation. In those cases information is kept until the individual case is closed.
You have certain rights related to the law on data protection including:
- The right to recall your consent to our treatment of your personal data.
- The right to know what personal information we store on you in our database and how it is treated.
- The right to request a copy (digital copy) of the personal data we store on you. Unless repeated requests are made, we will not require a fee for sending the copy.
- The right to request corrections of incorrect or unfinished personal information that we store on you.
- The right to request irrevocably deletion of your personal information that we store on you. Notice that legal circumstances exist where we can refuse the request.
- The right to request transferal of data that we store on you to another IT organisation. Notice that we are only obliged to do so if it is technically possible.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact our staff responsible for data protection.