By using any of the inQueue products, software, or services available at *.inqueue.org you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
inQueue does not warrant that:
- The Services will meet your requirements or expectations
- The Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable
- Any errors in the Services will be corrected.
You understand and agree that inQueue shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from the use of the Services, changes made to the Services by inQueue, changes made by unauthorized use of the Services or any other matter relating to the Services.
inQueue may stop, remove, modify, or add Services or features at inQueue’s sole discretion. Any new, changed, or removed features are subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes constitute your consent to the changes.
Unless otherwise stated, inQueue and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material and Services on *.inqueue.org. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from *.inqueue.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from *.inqueue.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from *.inqueue.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from *.inqueue.org
- Redistribute content from *.inqueue.org (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
These Terms of Service, and your relationship with inQueue under these Terms of Service, shall be governed by the laws of Denmark.